Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day at the Zoo

Yesterday was my nephew Zack's 1st Birthday so to celebrate we took the boys' to the Zoo! It was such a great day to go. The weather was nice and warm! I hadn't been to the zoo probably since I was in elementary so I was kind of like a kid again. The only thing I wish could of been different is that Josh could of gone, but he had to work so I guess that means we will have to go back. Talon was so good at the zoo. He loved the animals. But not the snakes (Just like his mom) So we had a wonderful day. Thanks for having a Birthday Zack so I could get out of the house and do something fun.

He loved the zoo








Birthday boy in a birthday hat!













The adventures at the zoo tuckered him right out!

4 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

We had such a good time! Thanks for celebrating Zack's day with me. What a fun day we had!!

The Stone's said...

So fun! I can't believe how big Talon is getting! He's so handsome!!!

becky said...

sounds like so much fun! sorry i couldn't go. you got some good pictures too!

Jenny said...

Great Pictures! We miss you guys and I can't believe Zach is already a year!