Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

We love the 4th of July at our house. Our day started with Josh making Swedish pancakes/Crepes for breakfast. He made them red, white, and blue. They were delicious. Next up we had a picnic at the park with family and hung out there for a little while before we went swimming at my mom's pool. I always love swimming and I especially enjoyed it this time because I got a little bit of a suntan, finally! After that we went to some of our friends BBQ and had some really good steak. We hung out there for a little while before we went to my Grandma's house to have dessert and watch a little bit of fireworks. Unfortunately, Talon had reached his limit for the day so we weren't able to see the big display of fireworks. So maybe on the 24th he will be able to see his first fireworks. All in all it was a great day!



breakfast was delicious!



My little firecracker is going to be a thumbsucker.

Not quite sure why this picture is sideways, but it is so darn cute!

We really tried to get some cute family pics, but it is hard to get everyone to cooperate!

The picnic bunch minus Talon and me

Charlie even joined us for some of our festivities.

Just them being them!

I'm thinking he doesn't quite like the slides yet.

5 comments:

becky said...

Yay! what a fun day, i'm so glad i got to see you guys for a bit!

stefanielevi said...

don't worry too much about the thumb sucking. I guy does it too.

Allie and Fam said...

What a fun day... way cute family picture for your main pic too!!

Jenny said...

Great Pictures! Glad you had a great day! I love the 4th...so much fun and you gotta love a man that makes colored pancakes!

The Stone's said...

So cute! Red white and blue crepes! Very impressive! And yummy! I'm glad you had a great day! We still need to play!