Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

So this past week was our 2nd Anniversary! To celebrate, we went camping with my sister and her little family. It was so much fun to just sit and relax by the fire. We also got to go to a movie and lunch while they watched Talon for us. We only ended up staying one night camping due to rain. But it was still such a great time. I was really nervous about taking Talon camping because of the cold nights but he was such a champ and he slept quite a bit while we were there.

We also celebrated Josh's first Father's Day as a daddy. We got him a shirt and tie and put together a collage of pictures for him including some footprints and handprints of Talon. It turned out quite well. Talon sure loves his dad and he is such a great dad!!





We sure are excited to be camping!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Happy Anniversary guys!

Hall Family said...

Fun stuff!! I need to see Talon, it has been way too long. I love the camping pics!!

Allie and Fam said...

Hmmm. Fun pictures... I'm sure I have some really cute ones of you somewhere!! I would feel really bad if I didn't return the favor!

Heather said...

Happy Two Years!! Oh my goodness Jo, Talon is so adorable! I love camping. It was so good to see you while you were here. I wish I could comment more often but we don't have a computer anymore so I really never get the chance:( The in-laws are in town though so I'm sneaking theirs for a bit... Love you! Hope to be able to see you again soon!!

Hillary Sperry said...

What great pictures!! I love the updates :) Talon is so cute! Happy Anniversary!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Happy 2 years! WOW has it seriously been 2 years!?? CRAZY how fast time flies. Talon is adorable and GOOD JOB on taking your boys camping they will love that as they grow up! I hope our girls don't ever ask me to go I am such a baby about the whole tent idea! Keep posting pics of the babe!!!