Friday, July 17, 2009

100th Post!!

Yay I made it to my 100th post. So much has been going on around here. Talon is 3 months old and I have been having my sister take some pictures of him and they are turning out so cute. I will post them when I get them. Talon is constantly doing new things to remind me just how big he is getting. He laughs all the time now, best sound in the world if you ask me. Yesterday I had to take him to the Dr. because he had white stuff all inside his mouth. It turns out he has a yeast infection of sorts in his mouth. It is worse than it sounds. The dr. gave me some antibiotics to get rid of it and he will be good as new soon. And last night for the first time he slept all through the night. It was so amazing!! I hope this happens again. As if that wasn't enough excitement for me in one day he decided to surprise me again and roll over for the first time today. Oh how I love this boy!! He does something everyday to make me smile. This weekend we are off to Lava Hot Springs for some fun in the sun! I will post about that next week. Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Talon is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him roll over!

Jen said...

Sleepin' through the night, new tricks - good times! Hope his mouth heals soon!

Oo La La Boutique said...

Omg-funny mom story. So when Kynzee was a newborn she has white spots on her tongue show up. So I tried to scrape them off because I thought it was milk.. turned out it was thrush. LOL looking back I don't know what I was thinking.. but I was a beginner. How was I supposed to know? haha You are such a cute mom! Glad to see you guys doing well.

Kathy said...

Hey you guys! We are so glad you are doing well. I miss the old ward. Thanks for sharing with us!