Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Last night Josh and I and Talon had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It just completely amazes me at the beauty and elegance of the temple. Now, more than ever, I just cannot wait for the day that our family can go there to be sealed for eternity. There is absolutely nothing more important than that! Hopefully it will be very soon that we will be going back to the temple. If you have not gone to this open house yet and you have the opportunity, definitely take advantage of this. You will not regret it!

4 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

I'm glad you guys got to go. I am really looking forward to Saturday night when we get to go now! Thanks for the post!!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

My Hubbie did the Mirrors:)

The Stone's said...

We get to go on Friday and with Sawyer being as obsessed with temples as she is right now, I can't wait for her to be able to go inside! You're such a sweet family! I love you guys! We STILL need to play!

Unknown said...

That looks very beautiful, You're such a sweet family! I love you guys!

--
Jhon
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems