Thursday, February 5, 2009

Updates

Well I am finally back!! We have been very busy trying to get moved and settled in our new place. Last weekend we got to take a break from packing boxes and go see a play at Desert Star called Home School Musical. It was so much fun. This particular play could of been one of my favorites they have done, it had me laughing the entire time. I highly recommend it. Then on Monday we started moving things over to our new place and didn't really stop working until late Tuesday night. (With a sleep break in there somewhere of course) I am still unpacking mounds of boxes and trying to get settled but we love our new place. I will post pictures as soon as I can find the attachments for my camera in one of my many boxes. Other than that life is great. Josh is getting used to his graveyard shifts at work and I am still pregnant. With only 8 weeks to go! Our little guy will be here before we know it. Well stay tuned for some pictures!!

11 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

I can't wait for you to have the Lil' Guy!!! haha, I can't wait to see pictures either. GOOD LUCK!

Nelson Family said...

I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left!

Brytani said...

JD is always telling me about that Desert Star place,and I am constantly cleaning this little boot cup from there cause it is still JD's favorite cup! But, alas, I have never been there. So I am jealous, but it sounds like you had fun!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

yeah!! I can't wait to see pictures!! I can NOT believe it is only eight weeks away!! Holy baby! :)

stefanielevi said...

I wish you would have told me you were leaving so soon. I stopped by on Tuesday to give you a baby gift and you were gone. I still have it for you. When can we get together so I can give it to you?

Jenny said...

I can' wait for pictures! Miss you

becky said...

dang! this root beer tastes flippin awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my holy goodness I cannot believe you only have 8 weeks!!! AHHH!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Glad you're all settled in your new place. Is there any baby stuff you need I can send your way!? Otherwise I'll just pick random stuff. Love you guys!

Hillary Sperry said...

Oh fun! Good luck in your new place I hope your lovin it! Alex and I laughed pretty good at Home School Musical! Sounds funny! Good skit potential I think :)

stefanielevi said...

The 16th sounds great. I have the day off so anytime would be great.

The Stone's said...

Yay for 8 weeks! It's going to fly!