Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Changes

So I recently learned something new about myself. I don't like a lot of change. You would think that I would of known this about myself by now, but I didn't. Josh just changed his shift at work to work from 1 in the morning until 9 in the morning. This is great because it means more time for me to see him at home, but it also means getting used to a change in the routine schedule. For some reason I am having a hard time adjusting to it. This makes me a little bit nervous now for our move soon. How will I adjust to a new area, a new ward, a new house, and just before our new baby comes??? Don't get me wrong, I am excited for new opportunities, just a little nervous is all.
On a brighter note, Josh just got back from visiting friends and family in Missouri and he had a great time! I wished I could of joined him but I couldn't because of work and because he wanted to have a "guys" weekend. So I am glad he enjoyed that. Things are still coming along so great with the baby. We are approaching 30 weeks this week and I really cannot believe how fast time is flying by. We have picked a name for him, it's Talon Joshua. So now we just need to get him a crib and the works and get ready for him that way.
Well, sorry for no pictures. Next time for sure! Maybe they will be of our new place.....who knows! Hope you all have a great day.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Talon! That's so cute, Josh told us and I loved it. Although I have to admit I made claws with my hands. :o)

We missed you so much. We heard your new place is close to IKEA so we're thinking girls trip out your way soon! YAY!! Love ya!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

i understand about the whole change thing too!

I love the name Talon! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see that little baby!

Hillary Sperry said...

Good luck with everything! It was great to see Josh, but we missed you! You guys have so many wonderful things happening! But even good change is still change and it always takes a bit to figure it all out. We love you guys! 30 weeks! Woohoo!

Jamie said...

I like that name. It's different but catching. Good work! :)

The Stone's said...

Oh Amanda!!! I love that name! So adorable! And I totally relate to the change thing. You should've seen me a week ago! Bawling my eyes out about all the change at our house! It's good... just takes some adjusting! Let me know if there's anything we can do for you! I'm sad you're moving! So is Sara!

Brandon and Julie said...

When are you leaving us, I would love to get you a baby present before you head out there, it will be sad to see you go. I love the name Talon, at the school I worked at there were two Talon's and they both had the best out look on life, they made me love life more. Change is something I don't do well with either, so i understand.

Allie and Fam said...

Hang in there sis. You know how well I do with change, so it's REALLY normal that you have the same thing (that means we are both normal!). We're always here to help. Remember, Jared always wants to see what we can do to help (also it gives him an excuse to hang out with Josh!).

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that name!!! Change is hard but I really think you guys will love it in your new ward! You will fit right in I'm sure you will be sitting on the back row of relief society with 10 other new moms!!