Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pictures as Promised!

Okay so I finally have taken pictures of our new place. Please keep in mind that I have not even come close to finishing with decorating. So the walls are still pretty bare and not everything is in their final place. We love it!! And if you want to see it better, feel free to stop by for a visit.

Here is the dining room area.

Part of the living room/office

Just another view of the living room



The kitchen area

The main bathroom. I love it because there is a seperate room for the shower, the toilet, and the vanity area. This view just shows the shower room and the toilet room.

View number 2 of the bathroom.

This is my laundry room. Yep!! It has it's very own room. Complete with a sink and cabinets too.
Our bedroom, this room is probably the one that is farthest from being done. I don't even have a bedskirt on the bed.

Okay this last picture obviously isn't of the house but I so could not resist!! Josh is going to kill me. But he decided he wanted to take some of the balloons from Valentines day and stick them up his shirt so he could know what it feels like to be pregnant like me. I gotta say he looks pretty good!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness your new place is sooo nice! Everything looks great. I can't wait to see it once you've decorated more. That pic of Josh is HILARIOUS! We miss you guys. (Where are the belly shots woman?!) Love ya!

stefanielevi said...

Your place looks very nice. A lot nicer than any of the apartments Levi and I lived in.
Josh also looks good, but he can take out the balloons you cannot take out the baby yet. He still does not have a clue what your are going through.

Allie and Fam said...

Hahaha!!! Josh always makes me laugh!!!!! I do love your house too...

Jenny said...

Wow you house looks wonderful. Is that Granite in the kitchen? I love all your black...it looks so classy. And Josh...hummm... well I guess he is a cute pregnant man?... ....hummm

The Dixon Family! said...

Your new place is fabulous! I love it! You guys are so lucky :) We just moved out of our super nice place and into a not so nice place haha. Lucky you guys! PS You're cuter than your husband pregnant ;) haha jk

Jamie said...

I love your house! It's huge! And beautiful. I'm so happy for you. :)
P.S. You look better pregnant than Josh. ;) ha ha

The Stone's said...

Amanda, it's beautiful! How fun! And someday when I get a house I want you to come show me how to decorate and pick out my color schemes! You have a talent! Hope you're feeling good!