Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I just wanted to take a minute to tell my wife how wonderful I think she is. She always puts her family first and only does what is best for all of us. I know she is going to be a Wonderful mother, our boy is going to be lucky to have her as a Mom. She is so fun to be around and can always make me laugh. She always knows how to make me smile and make me feel better. Every time I see her it brightens up my day. But most of all I just want to make sure that she knows that I love her with all my heart. She has saved my life and she means the world to me. There is no one in the world that I would rather spend my Valentine's day with. She is the Best and I Love Her!

I Love you Amanda!!!!!

Josh

PS: Will you be my Valentine?

6 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

That just proves once again how cute Josh is!!! We love you guys!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

that was just too nice! you both are so lucky to have each other!

becky said...

aw! so cute! love you guys

Jenny said...

He is so sweet...when did he learn to write with capitols? JK Love you, Mom

Jen said...

ahhhhh...lucky girl. What a sweet Valentine!

Hillary Sperry said...

That is to sweet! I want my husband to hack into my blog and leave me messages for all the world to see! Or atleast the 2-3 people who read my blog to see :)