Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day Love!

So as you can tell from the previous post, I have the best husband ever!! He is so sweet. It didn't stop there for Valentines either. When I got home from work he had made me a trail of balloons leading through the house, up the stairs and to our bedroom where the door was closed. Hanging on the door was a note that said there were 5 flowers hidden throughout the house that I needed to find and with each flower was a gift. So I opened the bedroom door and there was a big Happy Valentines Day sign he had made with a teddy bear sitting on the bed next to an empty vase for my flowers. Well as I walked through and found the flowers they weren't just ordinary flowers either. He had made them! With each flower was a gift card to different places I love. So he gets an A+ for Valentines. It was so much fun and creative. We also went out to a restraunt called Mark Anthony's, it is italian, it was delicious!!
I have some pictures of the cute Valentines I got and I also included a belly bump picture that was taken on Saturday. I really don't like pictures taken of me right now so this is a big deal! More pictures to come VERY soon of our new place.







12 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

You already know how I feel about this!!! BTW, you look really cute in that picture :>

Jen said...

Dang, he's good! You look fantastic!!!

Jenny said...

What a fun day and a fun Husband! You look amazing and I love your bump.

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

How cute!!! I love it and you look beautiful!!!!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Oh you do have a cute hubby:) Manda you have a baby in your tummy!!!! Thanks for the picture that's probably the second one I have seen. Are you so excited for him???

Unknown said...

Man, those Doan boys are keepers eh!?!? You are so dang cute with your belly!!! I love it!

stefanielevi said...

I am so Jealous. My husband would never do something like that, he is not big on romance.

Levi did say to give it a few years and he will not be doing stuff like that.

Heather said...

Oh my I absolutly love the baby bump pictures!! I remember those days, seems like forever ago now! You are 100% adorable Jo. What a georgous pregnant woman.
And way to go Josh! You better keep it up because she deserves every bit of it!
Love, Love, Love you Amanda Jo! I am so excited for you.

Jamie said...

Oh my WORD! That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard of. Definate A+++ for that! Also, it literally looks like you are wearing one of those fake pregnant bellies because that is the only part of you that looks pregnant! I am so jealous! You look great!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

K that is SERIOUSLY the best Valentines surprise EVER!! GOOD JOB JOSH! I'm going to have Cory read this one I think his brain doesn't work on and around Valentines because I always drop hints but yeah just be so grateful for his valentines intuition I think most men lack it! I am going to stop by one of these days and say hi and next time you go to mark anthony's give us a call and we'll meet ya there!!

Nelson Family said...

Nice job Josh! I am very impressed. Amanda you look so cute pregnant, well you always look cute but you defiantly have that pregnancy glow!

The Dixon Family! said...

What a sweet husband! You look wonderful :) I am totally jealous! I never looked that good haha