Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Plans

Well I know I haven't blogged in a little while but life has gotten pretty monotonous and I haven't felt like I have much to blog about, so I decided to steal the idea from some of you and write about things we are looking forward to coming up.

* Our one year anniversary is this month and we have some very fun things planned to do.

* The American Idol concert next month that I get to go to. (Sorry Josh)

* A nice trip to Missouri to see family sometime this summer. Hopefully we can manage to stay a week or so this time.

* The weather hopefully warming up so we can do some camping.

* Going to Lagoon in August for our work party.

* Josh taking me to learn how to scuba dive.

* The next Twilight book coming out soon. (okay this one is just for me, not so much Josh)

Well these are a few things we are looking forward to. I sure hope you all have some fun things planned for your summer. Hopefully I can start posting some fun things again with fun pictures.

7 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

it always helps me to make that sort of list....i miss you guys a ton!! can't wait for you two to visit!! love you.

Jenny said...

What fun things!! I love your new blog look too! You are so creative. I don't even know how to change mine!

Unknown said...

I can't wait 'til you guys come out, and it sounds like you have lots of fun stuff to look forward to. So what did you and Josh decide to do for your anniversary!? Oh, and P.S. I'm totally jealous you're going to the American Idol concert!

Jen said...

I love these lists! American Idol, Scuba Diving, too cool!

Sam said...

Sounds like lots of fun! We really miss you two! We love you both and can't wait to see you again!

Allie and Fam said...

Sounds like fun to me!!! Maybe I'll see you at some of them.

Hopkins said...

Hey, when are you coming out???