Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Three Things Tag from Jamie

Three Joys
* Being married to Josh
* My new puppy Charlie
* Everything about Summer!! Swimming, Camping, Boating, Vacations, etc.

Three Fears
* Snakes
* What the economy is becoming
* Not Being able to have Children

Three Goals
* Get sealed in the temple to Josh (hopefully next year)
* To finish school sometime in this lifetime
* To go on a Paradise Vacation

Three Current Obsessions
* Playing my old school nintendo
* Scrapbooking
* Shopping

Three Surprising Facts
* I hate donuts
* Most animals scare me
* Because of my job I read on average 2 to 3 books in a week easily

Three People I Tag
* Allie Forsyth
* Amber Hall
* Brytani Eddy

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this. If you don't mind, I'm stealing your idea for next weekend. Last night, I had people over for dinner and asked them, if you were a spice what would you be? It tells so much about people...as a spice person anyway. Can't believe you read so many books. That is awesome. I am lucky to complete two a year- but then again, I am not a reader!