Monday, June 23, 2008

So to celebrate for our one year anniversary Josh and I decided to stay in town and just do some fun things around here to help save money. So Friday we went to Raging Waters for some water park fun. It was a lot of fun and so refreshing because it was a pretty warm day.
After that we went to dinner at Applebee's and then to see the movie Get Smart. (If you are looking for a funny movie, this is a great one) That pretty much sums up Friday.
Saturday we drove to Park City and stayed in the same hotel we stayed at last year on our wedding night. We did a lot of shopping and swimming. I think the best part about Park City was when we went to Olympic Park and rode their zipline. I was so scared at first. But it turned out to be a blast!!
For my gift Josh got me the new Stephanie Meyer book and he bought me an ice cream maker. So it was a great first year anniversary celebration.







9 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

you two are just so cute together. I love that you DO things together. It is so fun to hear about all your little trips and shopping excursions! I love you guys!!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

OH!! and Happy Anniversary!! :)

Sam said...

That looks like so much fun!! Happy Anniversary! You do such fun things together! and you are so dang cute! Heres to a fabulous second year!

Jenny said...

Boy does this look like you are having a blast! I love that you guys do fun stuff together.

Allie and Fam said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I love you guys!

Amanda said...

aww you guys are so cute!! happy anniversary.. better late then never lol...

Jamie said...

Congratulations Amanda I'm so happy for you!! You guys look so cute together!

So was the zip line as scary as you thought? Because Chad wanted to go on it last summer but I wouldn't cause I'm a big wuss! But maybe I can swallow my fears this year and give it a whirl! :)

The Stone's said...

So fun! I will have to keep some of those great ideas in mind for our anniversary! And you're right, Get Smart is a GREAT movie! Congrats on the one year!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a lot of fun!! and congrats on your aniversery