Monday, October 26, 2009

Attempted Photo Shoot

I am finally getting caught up on some of my slacking blogging. Hopefully I will be able to stay caught up this time.
Last week, my sister and I ventured out and decided to try and take our own pictures of our babies instead of paying a hefty price to have someone else do it. Well now I know why people will pay the high prices for good pictures. It is so hard to get a good picture of babies. We tried and tried and got a few good ones but nothing that was super exciting. So if any of you know a good photographer for a decent price I would love to get their info! If nothing else we had some fun trying to get them to look at the camera and smile.









6 comments:

Brytani said...

Awww that last one is cute! We are going out to do family shots this week...we'll see how it goes!

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures! It is soooo hard to get any decent ones, but I haven't had any better luck with professional ones, so I just gave up :)

Jamie said...

Oh he is so cute. It's sad when they cry in pictures but I think those end up being some of the best when they grow up. So cute! As far as a good professional photographer goes,we absolutely love Fotogenix by Southtowne Mall. We are going there today in fact to get Hayden's Halloween pictures taken. They can cost an arm and a leg if you want them to but we just signed up for the portrait club which gives us 5 free sittings and a free 8X10 with each one. They are the best quality pictures anywhere and even if you do decide to get a bunch it's not much more than places like Kiddie Kandids.

Amanda said...

Aww I think they came out cute. I'm always trying to do the same thing but i find i always get better picture when i least expect it. Its hard to plan pictures with babies. lol

stefanielevi said...

I think the pictures are cute. If you want to go to JC Pennies and you have a coupon (look on line) you can get it done professionally for about $25 that is were we take Braden.

Jenny said...

My grandbaby is so cute! I think you did a great job! Love you all!