Monday, October 19, 2009

Where have we been??

Wow have we been busy or what?!?! We have been back and forth from St. George 3 times in the last month trying to get a house in place to live in. With that, we have been trying to also move out of our condo in Lehi. So now we are moved out and we put an offer on an awesome townhouse in St. George. We are currently living with my mom until the townhouse is ready for us to move into. Or at least we hope that the offer is accepted for us on the townhouse! Time has flown by for us with all of this going on. In other exciting things going on in our lives, Talon is now 6 months old. He is getting more fun every day. If I knew that every one of my babies were as good as he is, I think I would have a dozen kids. He is just a lot of fun!! We are anxiously getting ready for Halloween. One of our favorite times of the year. So that is what is going on in the Doan world for us. Pictures to come very soon of some of our exciting adventures.

3 comments:

Brytani said...

There is always SO much going on with you guys! Sounds like things are coming together just how you would have wanted, I am so happy for you!

Jamie said...

Wow St. George? Crazy! I'm so happy you guys found a place. I hope it all works out for you.

Jenny said...

Here's hoping for the dozen
kids!