Monday, October 26, 2009

Annual Halloween Party

Many people probably know that Halloween is one of my favorite holiday's. One of the things I anticipate the most is our family annual Halloween party that Allie throws every year. This year we had it a little early (17th) but she did such a fantastic job and it was so much fun. We ate some delicious homemade pizza's and we decorated our own little pumpkins, and we also did the traditional trick or treating to different doors in the house. For our theme on our costumes this year we went with Monsters. Josh was Cookie Monster, I was the purple people eater, Talon was a 3-eyed monster, and we even got Charlie to be Frankenstein. Putting together costumes is always so much fun for me so I am already searching for ideas for next year. Everybody else gets so creative with their costumes that seeing them is half the fun of the party for me. We can't wait for actual Halloween to come to, Talon gets to go do a little bit of Trick-Or-Treating for the first time!





The Jungle Family (I helped sew their costumes, YAY )


Mom is a skunk and of course the Rag Doll

Madison the genie and Marli Ariel

Becky the Rag Doll

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! I love the monsters! So cute.

Camie and JD said...

How cute, I love halloween too!! I cant wait to dress up. You have a cute little family!

Amanda said...

Super cute! Did Josh think he had to have a cookie in his mouth all night cause he was the cookie monster? Nice excuse!! lol

Jenny said...

Your costumes are so cute! You guys are awesome. I miss you:(