Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween


Well we made it through another Halloween here. I am always sad to see it go because there is so much anticipation for me getting costumes ready and making sure everything is perfect that it just comes and goes too quickly. But I am also excited because it means that more great holiday's are approaching us just around the corner. For Halloween this year we got square pumpkin kids meals from Arctic Circle for dinner and enjoyed that and then decided we would take Talon out for his first Trick-Or-Treating experience. It was so much fun we only went to a few houses but I can already tell he will be a great trick-or-treater! After that we just went back to my mom's and passed out candy. We had so much fun!! And I can't wait to put together next years costumes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean about Halloween rushing by. It's so true!

Jamie said...

Oh his costume is so cute! What a doll!

Allie and Fam said...

Haha! I love Talon!!! Those pics are so funny.

The Stone's said...

He's so cute! It was so good to see you the other night! Hope all is well!