Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2 Months, Moving, St. George

Okay, so I know I have been missing for awhile, but we have had SO much going on!! Not only that, we don't have internet hooked up yet. So since my last post, Talon has turned 2 months old. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. We went to his 2 month appointment and he weighing in at 12lbs. 8 oz. And he is 23 inches long. So we have a tall boy on our hands. He is also smiling and "talking" to us a lot more. He is really just a lot of fun.
We also have moved. We are no longer working and living at Towne Storage. We are living in a condo in Lehi for the time being. And I am trying my hand out and being a stay at home mom. Gotta say so far the best thing I have ever done!!
Right before we moved we took a spur of the moment break to St. George. We really just love that place and I can't get enough of it. We got to take Talon swimming for his first time and he liked it pretty well. But he really likes St. George, so we might just have to move back there. (I would love it too)
A couple of other things that have been going on: My little sister graduated High School, I got to go out last weekend for a girls night, and I made Freezer Jam for the very first time but not the last!!
I will try and post again soon, hopefully we can get the internet going. I posted the cutest video of Talon on here where he is just really happy and almost laughing.








10 comments:

Jamie said...

He is a handsome boy! Good job!

Allie and Fam said...

That video is so cute!! What a champ!

Unknown said...

He's so cute! And getting so big. I miss you guys, isn't it time for another visit?!

stefanielevi said...

He is getting so big!

becky said...

what cute little posts! love the video and the background, but don't worry I won't dare steal it!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the update! What cute pictures and I love the video. He is getting so big!

Jen said...

These are the cutest pictures - love the video. He's got a great smile.

The Stone's said...

So cute! Do you love your new place? I'm so excited for you! We still should get together! Call me sometime and we'll plan a play date!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh he is ADORABLE I love his lobster!!! Crazy to hear he is 2 months old that went by way too fast! I'm sad you moved but I'm so happy to hear you are at home with him and lehi is so nice. Oh and locking Talon in the car--totally normal! I swear the babies take 1/2 our brains when we have them because I feel like I do stuff like that weekly.

Hillary Sperry said...

Holy Cow!!! So cute! Love the video!