Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Worst Mother EVER!!

So I took Talon to the Dr. today and I put him in the carseat and got him to sleep and I went to get in my door and I realized that I had locked them in the car WITH my baby!! Um, panic. Luckily, my sister was still there (I needed moral support for his shots) and she had her cell phone. We did indeed have to call the fire department to come and open the door for me. Probably would have to say worst moment of my life. I was pretty lucky though, it was an overcast day so it was not hot, he was sleeping so he didn't even know anything happened, and he was in there for a total of maybe 5 minutes. But still, who does this?? I can guarantee you not me ever again. So the worst mother of the day maybe even the week award goes to me!

P.S. I do have a post beneath this one that is much happier and full of pictures!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Nosense! You are not the worst mother ever! It could happen to anyone and at least you did what needed to be done to get him out of there as soon as possible. Trust me, in about a month you'll be laughing about it.

Hall Family said...

You are not the worst mother!! It could have been a lot worse. I am just glad he is good and won't remember it. It will be something you can use later with him. Tell him you have locked him in there once and you aren't afraid to do it again.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, poor you! How scary. I'm so glad you were able to get it taken care of quickly. At least it will be a good story to tell later!

Brytani said...

Ummm Amanda, I have a blog from last year on here about locking Morgan in our truck!

Jen said...

That had to be scary! Just remember, we're mothers, but we're still human :)