Saturday, May 16, 2009

Updates

Things have been crazy around here!! Talon is fast approaching 6 weeks and he is growing like a weed. I don't have stats but just from looking at him I can tell he is getting bigger and longer. He is starting to smile and make sounds when he is happy. So that has been so much fun.
Also, Josh and I are getting ready to move......again! Yes we are moving this time we are quitting our job with Towne Storage so that I can stay at home with my baby! I thought I might be able to work and take care of a baby, but it was just too hard and I picked my baby over my job. It was sad because we loved our job and the perks with it. So if you or anyone you know is looking for a job and house (free rent) let me know and I will put in a good word for you.
Mother's Day was amazing!! I got to celebrate it this year which is crazy but I got taken care of. I got a "pamper" package. I got a certificate for tanning, nails, and get my hair done. And as a bonus Talon was an angel for me all day long. Now I just need to think of something great to do for Josh for Father's Day. Which is one day before our two year anniversary. So I need to think of something doubly good.
I posted some pictures but as a proud new mom they are really only of my baby boy, so enjoy!


Luckily for me, Talon decided he likes taking a bath.




This was our Mother's Day picture, we matched for church that day.

You can't tell me this isn't the cutest little outfit you have ever seen! It helps that the baby modeling it is Darling!

9 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Awh!! Amanda he is so precious! I can not get over how adorable he is!

Where will you three be moving!?!? Congrats on that...I bet it was a tough decision, but one you will be glad for! I am so happy for you...you are a great Mama. (can't wait to meet Mr Talon, too!!)

Hall Family said...

You are right he looks so cute in his little vest. I can't get enough of him. He is the cutest thing!!! I am so happy you get to stay home with him.

Brytani said...

Seriously, I think deciding to stay home is the best decision anyone can ever make! Its so fulfilling and nothing can compare. Being a Mom is the best career in the world!

Jenny said...

He is so cute!! I love the matching pictures and i love that you are staying home. What a great husband you have to pamper you!

kitty kay said...

Wow! He keeps changing all the time. He looks a little more like Josh in his green vest pictures. He's just such a cutie pie. Remember to ask for help in packing and moving. Don't try to do it all by yourselves!!
Lovins.

Jen said...

He IS darling! So happy for you and your family.

Allie and Fam said...

I'm not even going to say how cute he is, because you akready know it!! Oh, OK... I will tell you. He is just so dang cute! There, I said it!

stefanielevi said...

Good for you!! I am excited for all three of you, but you should move back to my area. You belong here not down south!!!

The Stone's said...

He is so so so cute! I hope you're moving into my ward now. That was not fair when you were in my sisters. Miss you! Let's play soon k?