Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sickness and Pregnancy


So this past week I have been pretty sick. I went to the Dr. and he said that I have what is called Croup Cough. Normally this is something that babies and children get, so when adults get it, it's a bit rare. Seriously, what are the chances that I would get this a week before my due date??? Not something that I was planning on! It was not fun, but I think I am getting over the worst of it. Now I am just left with a scratchy voice and an annoying cough.

But here I am 2 days until due date and I am not feeling anything in the way of contractions. I think I have just made him way too comfortable in there. I will be going to the Dr. tomorrow to see if I have made any more progress. So I am crossing my fingers!! Any good vibes you can send my way would be great!!

Also, new in our lives is that Josh finally got his day schedule back. We are so excited about that. It was tough for us to have him working graveyards.

Well that is it for now. I really hope my next post is about our new little baby. But we will see!!

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

All the good vibes I can muster.....they are going your way!!

Allie and Fam said...

Love it! Never a dull moment in your lives!!

Jamie said...

Don't worry, I'm willing your labor to start with my psychic powers. :)

Jenny said...

Good, good, good vibrations...this is sung in your best beach boy voice. Have you gotten your quilt yet? Call Jacob and go ahead and have the baby!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

I hope by now you have had the babe! You poor girl I hope all the worst is behind you!!! I'm sending some castro oil your way..hehe