Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Shower

So this last Saturday I had my baby shower. It was so much fun. Thanks to my sisters and mom for such a great time. And thanks everyone that came. Always fun to see family and friends. We got some really cute things and now I just really can't wait to see Talon. We are getting so close now and I am doing everything I can to get him here! That is what we have been doing the last little while is just getting everything as ready as we can.
Don't forget to wear your green tomorrow, I would hate for you to get pinched. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Some of the delicious food we had. Chicken Salad Sandwiches.

The table of gifts.

Getting in some practice with Zack!! Isn't he so adorable?

Josh got to come and participate too! He is pretty handsome.

This bib is from my mom and it says born to be wild. Isn't this SO true??

7 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Haha! That was a lot of fun! Can't wait to see Talon!! He'll be here on Wednesday though!

Jenny said...

How fun for you!! Sorry we missed it. But I still have a present for you! You look beautiful by the way. Love you Manda

kitty kay said...

Wasn't that fun times?! Now the countdown is on...

Brytani said...

He'll be here Wednesday? Oh goodness that is SO soon! How exciting!

Hall Family said...

No he won't be here Wed. he will be here on the 23rd. So enjoy your last week at work.

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to stay. I did not want to take the chance and get you sick! I'm still sick.... :(

I'm glad you had a good time!

Allie said...

You look so cute. It has been a very long time. I am doing great. I hope all is well with you and your pregnancy.