Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthday

So Saturday was my birthday! It turned out to be a pretty fun day. Josh and I had to work until 5 so that wasn't so much fun. But after that we went and got some Cafe Rio and then we stopped by my mom's house and I got to open a super cute purse from her and some shoes. Then last night, we went to my dad's house for a bigger family gathering and had a yummy dinner and dessert. I got some more way fun things like nailpolish, gift certificates, and games. So it was a pretty good birthday for me this year.
It was harder for me to concentrate on it being my birthday this year because we are just anxiously awaiting for this baby to come. So we don't have a whole lot else on our minds other than being ready for a new baby. Only 1 week and 3 days until Due Date!!
****Sorry for the horrible pics! I was a slacker with taking pictures this year, so I only have 2 that are just awful. *****





4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

I didn't know it was your birthday.... :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Keep me posted on Talon!

Allie and Fam said...

I thought those pics were far from bad... whoever took them must be a professional!! Love you sis!

Jenny said...

The pictures are great...I just wish we could have seen the belly! Happy Birthday Girl and kiss your cute husband for me! love you

The Stone's said...

Can't wait for that baby and I'm glad you had a good birthday! Sorry I missed the shower! I completely spaced it! IDIOT!!! But I do have something for you though, so let me know when that cute thing gets here!