Monday, April 6, 2009

Jazz and Easter

So last Friday night, Josh and I had 4 free tickets to the Jazz game so we invited my sister and brother-in-law to join us. We had so much fun watching the game and got really into it. Unfortunately, the Jazz lost by one point. Kind of disappointing but still had a lot of fun.

Then tonight for FHE we colored Easter eggs. We did this a little early because I think we may be busy with a new baby this weekend. We got creative with our eggs and had a lot of fun. I am so glad that Josh and I are able to enjoy the holiday's like we do. It keeps us young.

Obviously, still no baby. But my doctor said she would induce if I go a week overdue which is Thursday. So this week we will have a baby!! It is really frustrating to be overdue but I know it is all going to be worth it in the end.

Sorry about the order the pictures are in. Blogger just randomly put them in. But you get the general idea.


It was NOT easy to pry their eyes off the game for this pic!!



Josh and Charlie are coloring eggs.


The finished products. Sorry it's sideways.



The Jazz shooting some free throws.


My sister and I enjoying the game.

10 comments:

Brytani said...

It would have been priceless if you went into labor at the game, then you could name him Talon Jazz. That would be the coolest. But alas, you didn't, so I guess you'll have to name him what you had planned. The eggs are so cute, I love doing that kind of stuff! And I LOVE the picture of your adorable dog with Josh, what kind of pup is he? Hope everything goes well with baby!

Jenny said...

You look really happy! I love you so much and hope for a wonderful week and labor. I will keep you in my prayers. I love that Charlie helps josh in so many things. Your eggs are beautiful. I think we will be having our paper hunt this weekend. We are waiting for the weather. Love you and Josh and good luck and call us.

Amanda said...

I'm jealous i love watching basketball games!
Being over due is the worst. I feel ya. But he will be here before you know it! Good luck!! We can't wait to see him!

Allie and Fam said...

What a fun time at the game and you know how I feel about coloring Easter eggs! AWESOME! See you soon! LOVES!!!!

becky said...

sounds like so much fun! i want to hear about the rest of your week, so i'll probably call you today! (you know unless you're busy in the hospital :])

kitty kay said...

What fun pictures! Your colored eggs definitely win a prize (for the first ones colored this year!). They're pretty amazing, and Charlos was right there in the thick of things. I can't wait to see him. I also can't wait to see Talon. Tell him to make an appearance sometime this week!!

Hillary Sperry said...

Cute easter stuff and good for you getting out when your so pregnant... Josh just texted us too so Good luck and we can't wait to meet Talon!

Unknown said...

What a fun Easter to remember. Good luck on Thursday - or whenever he decides to come! Maybe you're there now? Or tomorrow morning? Too exciting!!

The Stone's said...

Oh good luck! I'm so excited for you! Your dog is adorable! Love him! Keep us posted about that baby!

Jamie said...

Wow those eggs look really good. And I'm so sorry to hear that you're overdue, I would lose my mind so kudos to you for being such a good sport. :) Good luck this weekend! You'll never be the same again (in a good way)!