Monday, August 25, 2008

Updates

So I just realized I haven't posted for a little while so I just thought I would catch everyone up on what has been going on in our lives.

My sweet husband surprised me with a new bike so we can go on bike rides together now. It's a pink beach cruiser bike and if I say so myself it is pretty fantastic!

Josh went fishing for the first time in a long time with our brother in law Jared and he just cannot wait to go out again.

For those of you who have been following my sister's baby Zackary, he is doing so great! He is now almost up to a full 3 lbs. They are estimating he will only have to be in the NICU for 6 more weeks. He also has his own blog page that you can find a link on from my page. He is so sweet.

And last but not least we are getting ready to leave for a week and a half to go to Missouri to visit family and I cannot wait to go!! I desperately need a break and I can't wait to see family that we haven't seen for so long. They are so great!!

Well that is all for now. But I am sure when I come back from Missouri I will have much to blog about. Especially since we are driving.

7 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

yipee....we can't wait to see you two!! hurry up already! :)

Allie and Fam said...

Thanks for posting things on Zack... it makes me feel so good to still know there is so much support and love out there 8 weeks later!! We are going to miss you guys while you are gone, but you will have so much fun with Josh's family. LOVE YOU!

The Harding Hive said...

Have fun on your vacation Amanda!

Nicole said...

Hey Amanda! I would love to get an invite to Heather's shower. My address is 341 N. 500 W. Apt B Cedar City, UT 84721. I'll be looking for it in the mail :)

Jen said...

Zack is beautiful. I'm so happy for your sister and your whole family that he is growing so well.

Have fun in Missouri!!

Jamie said...

Hey, we are going to be out of town on the day of Heather's shower so I'm so bummed but I won't be able to make it. Tell her hi and congratulations for me though and make sure you put pictures of it on your blog so I can get a glimpse of the fun! :)

Stephanie said...

So glad for the update on Zack. Thanks. 3 lbs. Wow! Congrats to sis. Science is completely, utterly amazing! ...no wonder the stats are up on premature kids being born..more and more are living through these circumstances every day. It is truely amazing!