Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon for our work party yesterday. It was a perfect day to go it was overcast and only in the 80's. I am a little chicken when it comes to a lot of rides because I get motion sickness so this day was mostly for Josh. He had so much fun going on all the roller coasters. He did feel bad that I wasn't doing very much so he was determined to win me a prize from one of those game booths they have along the side. He chose to do a rope ladder type thing to win me a prize. He did it probably 5 times and he did it!! He won me a HUGE stuffed shark. It was super sweet. Needless to say, we had a fun day.




10 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute!! I wish someone would win me something.. lol. You have a keeper!

Al said...

that's a my boy!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

haha, that is so fun! josh is a crazy fun guy! Glad you two had fun!

The Harding Hive said...

Love your shark Amanda! It was fun to sit by you tonight. Here is my email address... shardingrocks@yahoo.com. I know that is a dorky email address. Chris set it up for me. It's not so bad giving it to you, but it is really embarrassing having to give it to the doctor's office or whatever. Anyway, send me your email address. Thanks!

Jenny said...

I am glad you had so much fun. He really is a keeper and I love the shark too!

Jen said...

How sweet! He doesn't bite, does he?

Jamie said...

Don't worry I don't like the roller coasters either. Chad made me ride wicked this year and it definately NOT the highlight of my day. Anyway, what a romeo to win you a shark as big as my apartment! Ü I'm glad you had fun.

P.S. Did you ride the octopus ride? It's my new favorite ride. :)

Jamie said...

I just reread my comment and realized there are a lot of errors but I didn't want to delete it and then rewrite it so I just wanted to let you know that I am aware of my idiocy I'm just too lazy to fix it. Ü Love ya!

Nicole said...

Fun! I haven't been to Lagoon for a very long time! What a good man you have there to win you a stuffed shark!

Brytani said...

JD is always saying we need to go to Lagoon. But I'm with you, I get carsick going 20 miles an hour on a straight road! Anyhow, sounds like you two are doing pretty well! We should be coming up there sometime in October Jd's sister is popping out another kid. Haha, miss you!