Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy 24th Birthday

Sunday was my 24th Birthday. For those that know me, my birthday is a big deal to me so I was a little bit weary that it was on a Sunday this year and I didn't have any family around. But to my surprise my birthday was fantastic. My boys sure know how to take care of me. Josh had decorated the whole house with streamers and balloons and a banner and they made me a delicious breakfast. Then I got to enjoy a leisurely bath before church started. We had a bbq and cake and presents and all around a good time. Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes! Can't believe I am already 24 though.





7 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so awesome Amanda! Happy Birthday to you and I love your hair!! So cute.

Jamie said...

What a nice hubby! I'm glad your birthday was great!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great day! And I loooooove your hair! It looks great!

Allie and Fam said...

Happy Birthday sis! I was never worried that your boys wouldn't take care of you on your BIG day! Looks like a fun time.

becky said...

looks awesome! happy birthday!

stefanielevi said...

Happy B-day, you are getting old.

Heather said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know our lives are crazy busy but I still need to take you out! And see that adorable little Talon!! So much for those play dates haha.... that was the first and only one I've went to because it seems there is always some thing else going on. Any way it was so fun to hang out and we NEED to do it again soon!!!