Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Talon!!




I just want to say Happy Birthday to my baby boy! He will be 1 year old tomorrow. Time has flown right by. A few fun things about Talon right now:

He has 5 teeth

In this last year he has already had 6 haircuts

He is still not walking on his own but loves to hold my hand to walk
His favorite toys right now are balls of any kind and his little 4-wheeler

His best friend is Charlie

He is a mommy's boy all the way

He loves to wrestle with his dad and lights up whenever dad is around

I sure love this boy and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us next.

3 comments:

becky said...

What a handsome kid. Happy Birthday Talon!!

Jamie said...

Happy birthday Talon! Such a cute boy!!

The Stone's said...

Happy Birthday Talon! I can't believe he's one! Where did our babies go Amanda?