Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Has anyone seen my baby??

I seem to be missing a baby. Now in his place is a little boy, I feel like more and more he is getting so big! It seems to me when he was just a tiny baby and didn't do much I kept thinking I can't wait until he can be more independent and we can interact with him more. Now that he is there I find myself missing my tiny baby sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I love love where he is now I love the interaction and the laughs. I just find myself wondering where the time has gone? If a year passes this quickly then it will be no time before he starts school and graduates and goes on a mission and gets married, etc. So I find myself giving me a pep talk today as I write this that I will stop and enjoy more of the little moments with him and stop worrying so much about the things that don't matter. Life is too short!







6 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Have you seen my baby? Talon is so adorable. I just want to squeeze him!

Allie and Fam said...

He does look bigger! But he sure seems to be getting cuter too!!!

The Stone's said...

He does look so big! One handsome boy, that's for sure! I've been feeling the same way about Miss Paislee! I hate it! I just want to freeze time!

Hall Family said...

WOW He looks so big. I miss him so much!!! I can't wait to see him soon.

Jamie said...

Amen sister!

stefanielevi said...

You never realize how fast kids grow until you have one of your own. It is hard to believe that your little one is no longer a baby.

Sometimes I wish I could just stop time and keep kids little longer, but then again maybe not.