Saturday, January 2, 2010

Time to Catch Things Up

First of all let me just put a warning up, this is a long post with a lot of pictures!! We have been very busy with the holiday's. We did so many fun things to get ready for Christmas and my favorite was probably going to see the lights at Temple Square with our little family. Talon was so eager and excited to be there and we got outside and it was so cold but bless his heart he was still so good! It was so beautiful there and really helped me feel the spirit of Christmas.




Next we had Christmas Eve festivities with my mom and sisters and their families. We had a delicious dinner of roast and potatoes and the works. We opened gifts from each other and my mom and we had a fabulous time. Josh and I got stuff to finally start a 72 hour kit (better late than never) and I got a zebra purse with some Dancing Waters lotion and body spray. It was a fun night with great company.


Obviously next up was Christmas Day. It was so fun for me to wake up and be at my mom's house still. It reminded me of times growing up. This was Talon's first Christmas and I had so much fun putting that together for him. I can't wait for next year when he will know a little bit more about what is going on. It was a good year for us. Josh got me a new Digital Camera that is hot pink that I am still trying to learn how to use but I still love it. We had our usual Christmas breakfast of crepes and then went over to my grandma's house for some good company and food. I really loved Christmas this year for Talon and because I was able to really feel the spirit of Christmas and that is really what it is all about.








And last but not least we come to our New Years Eve celebrations. This year has been one of the most fun years to celebrate. It was me and all my sisters and families and we even had my little sisters boyfriend here to help celebrate. We had more food than we even knew what to do with and played Wii and Curses. We laughed all night long and ate until we wanted to throw up. Such fun times. Thanks for all who helped bring in the new year.





Just a few quick updates. We should be closing on our house and moving in within a week to a week and a half. This has been a very long process and we are so excited to move in to a house. Talon is getting bigger by the second. He is so quick crawling and can't wait to walk. He is pulling himself up on everything. He talks to me all the time and only has 3 words I understand. Mom, Dada, and Ba Ba.
Whew!! Long post! I hope everyone else had great holiday's and Happy New Year everyone.

7 comments:

Hall Family said...

Such a fun post. I love all the pictures and updates. I can't believe you are moving so soon. I am still in denial. Oh and New Years was soooo fun!!!!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Did your mamma make her yummy syrup with your crapes? I still remember it:)

Al said...

crepes!!? Josh wouldn't even make Swedish Pancakes? This surprises me...

Talon is looking big man

The Stone's said...

Fun! Sounds like some good times! Congrats on the house! I hope everything goes well! What a handsome little boy you have! I just love him! And Charlie looks so big! Miss you!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the update! I am glad you had such fun Holidays! Talon is just so cute! Congrats on the house. Miss you guys.

Allie and Fam said...

Ahh, good Christmas season!! What fun... and you have some really fun pics as always!

Jamie said...

The holidays really are so much fun when you throw a little one in the mix. Talon is so dang handsome. I love his eyes. Have fun in St. George!