Thursday, January 28, 2010

Greetings from St. George, UT

Hello all!! I have just a few minutes to update what has been going on here with us Doans. We have successfully moved to St. George with the help of some of our family. It was so nice to have them come and help us get settled because they did a lot of unpacking for us. So when they left I almost didn't know what to do. Almost. I decided to enjoy the weather here. It hasn't snowed once in the two weeks we have been here. Just a bunch of rain. We have gone to our new ward here and we think we are going to love it. Such nice people! Talon and even Charlie seem to really like it here. We feel so happy to be all back together and in our house. When I get a little more time I will post some fun pictures of what we have been up to here.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats on your move! Sometimes a new start is just what the doctor ordered! I love you all!

Hall Family said...

I'm so glad you finally blogged. I miss you guys so much!! I need pictures of Talon NOW.

Heather said...

Hi fellow St.Georgeian! Isn't it wonderful here! I'm glad you had so much help moving, that is really a blessing! Love you and can't wait to see you!