Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to Church

Well we decided to try and go back to church yesterday. I was really nervous about this because anytime I tried to take him out of the house before this, he would not do too well. He would just cry and I would just end up coming home early. Well church went great!! I fed him right before we left and he fell right to sleep and we were able to enjoy Sacrament meeting and Sunday School before we needed to head home to feed him again. It felt so great to be back to church, it felt like I hadn't been for so long.
Talon looked so super cute in his church clothes that I had to snap a few pictures. I put some up of him with Josh and with me, so you tell me who do you think he looks like more?? Because I just can't decide.











10 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHH! He's so cute!! I've gotta say he's a pretty good mix of both of you. Glad church went good!

Hall Family said...

I love that outfit on him. He is looking so big now. I am really glad church went well and you got to listen and enjoy rather than get him quiet. Cute pics of you and Josh with him!!!

Jenny said...

I think he is a good mix too. I will try to find some baby pics and look at them. You all look great! And glad you were back to church!

Allie and Fam said...

Oh my holy fudge! How cute is he?? What cute chutch clothes! I still think he looks like you... every random look he looks like Josh, but my vote is you.

Jenny said...

I just had to come look again!! Those boys are so cute! Love you all!

becky said...

i'm happy you guys got to go to church and you all looked very handsome! i was trying to decide who he looks more like, and with josh i thought he looked like him, but with you he looked like you. so i think he's a good mix, but with a touch more of you. if you ever need anything please call me, i'd be happy to come over or just talk to you, ya know whatever you need!

kitty kay said...

What a dang cute little fam!!! Talon is quite the handsome little dude. He looks equally like both of you (how's that for politically correct!). I can't wait to see all of you again (Charlos too)!!

Jen said...

I was nervous about the first outings, too. He is so cute. I like when folks tell me, "Grady looks like Grady" when they can't tell me who he resembles. So, Talon looks like Talon. Very handsome!

The Stone's said...

He is a pretty good mix. In the pic with Josh I thought "oh ya, he looks like dad" and then I scrolled to you and thought "oh wait, no he looks like mom". Either way, he is SUPER cute! And so are you! Miss ya!

Jamie said...

I can't tell who he looks like but he sure is CUTE!