Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year

Well Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all survived the holiday's. Now it is back to everyday life. I just thought it would be fun to share some of the things that Josh and I are looking forward to this year.

We are looking forward to having our first baby
We are going to be moving to another storage facility here soon in Riverton/Herriman
We are so looking forward to being sealed together as a family hopefully in October this year
Looking forward to celebrating our 2nd year anniversary
As always looking forward to new adventures!!

This should be a great year for us and we are so excited to share it with all of you! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

What!?!? you two are moving? Cool. I love your list....all good things for sure!

Jen said...

Happy New Year! You have lots of great adventures to come this year!!!

Allie and Fam said...

You have such a big year ahead of you, but it's going to be a fun one! We're here and ready to help whenever!!

stefanielevi said...

I am not looking forward to you moving. I wish you could stay in the ward.

The Harding Hive said...

I am so sad that you are moving, Amanda. But so glad for the chance I had to get to know you a little better. It will be a great year of new adventures for you. See you tomorrow night.