Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know that we sure did. It was a busy holiday for sure. We started our celebrations this year on Christmas Eve at my dad's house. We had a tasty dinner and opened gifts. We had a great time there. Then Christmas morning Josh woke me up at 6 to open presents. (It's part of his little kid syndrome) We both got some fun things and had a great time watching each other open presents. Then Josh made me Swedish pancakes aka Crepes for breakfast. We didn't really dare venture outside too much becasue we were in a blizzard!! However, we ventured to my grandma's house for a little while and enjoyed being around family. Then yesterday we got together at my mom's for a celebration with her! Again, a great meal!! We had so much fun exchanging gifts again. Who really gets sick of presents?? We got some really cute things for the baby that just get me all the more excited for him to be here! I just cannot believe that Christmas has come and gone already. Part of me is a bit relieved while the other part is sad! Regardless, I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful and Safe New Year's.

P.S. We are officially under 100 days now until Baby Doan gets here!! YAY!











4 comments:

Nelson Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I can't believe that you are under 100 days already!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Merry Christmas you two! So crazy that that baby will be here so soon!! Glad you had a great holiday! Lots of love, sarah

The Stone's said...

Ya, I'm pretty sure Trevor has little kid syndrome too! I'm glad it's not just us! So good to see you yesterday!!!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Lol...power tools! Can there be any better present to give a husband? I don't think so. We're excited you're moving out to Herriman hopefully you will like it out here:) It will be fun for you to be in a ward with sooo many other young moms cos TRUST me there isn't much diversity out here, but I like that! Glad you guys had a good Christmas and you don't have a lot of time left before the babe comes..YAY!