Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Every year for Halloween my sister throws a big Halloween party for the family. They are always so much fun, it is what I look forward to almost the most every Halloween. We have great food, games, and best of all we all go around to each other and do a little "trick-or-treating." Last night the costumes were great!! Jared and Allie's little family dressed up in football gear and a cheerleader, my favorite costume of the family was Zack, he was a football!! Josh and I dressed up as an old couple, we looked pretty ugly!! But we had so much fun with it. My mom was a witch. Becky was a cute fairy. And Darren and Amber both wore some crazy looking masks and their cute little girls were M&M's. And last but not least we did dress up our dog Charlie for about 2 minutes and we put him in an angel costume. He was a Charlie's Angel!! I know it's cheesy but I think it's hilarious. Good things dogs can't talk, I don't think he would of been too happy with us. I think my favorite thing about Halloween is to see all the different costumes that everyone comes up with. I better start thinking about what we will do next year!!












10 comments:

Brytani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brytani said...

Oh man Amanda! Your shoes are killer! That is awesome!

Allie and Fam said...

Thanks again for coming! You two are so awesome! Best costume award goes to you guys this year!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

oh my GOSH!!! I think i wet my pants laughing!! You two are SO awesome!!! I love LOVE LOVE the costumes!!! What a riot!! I bet you just had such a fun time!! Seriously.....the funniest, best costumes I have seen this year!! Glad you two have each other to be crazy and goofy with!! And congrats on Baby BOY DOAN!!! yeah!! love you guys!

Jenny said...

Oh my GOSH!!! You guys are amazing!!! Your costumes are so good! I love that you love Halloween....and charlies angel is really clever!

Jen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Tell me your clothes weren't just hangin' in your closets!

Natalie said...

SO...>have you thought that maybe that is exactly what the two of you will look like when you reach that age...j/k :) Scary!!! You guys are the funniest. I love your costumes and that you are willing to just have fun! So great!!!

Abster said...

You guys look totally hot as old people! Seriously though, I'm still laughing! That's so awesome!

Heather said...

I think you and josh win the best halloween costume of the year award hands down! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Yikes...those are some great costumes. Looks like you had a great time. ....is that Josh in there somewhere??????? Scarry stuff. Dig the dog, he is "super" cute.