Thursday, November 13, 2008

Half Way!!

What an exciting day for me!! I am officially 20 weeks which in pregnancy talk means HALF DONE!!! The first half has gone by pretty fast and pretty slow, only when I stop to think about it. We are so happy that we know what we are having so we can start buying things for our little guy. I went to the doctor today and she said that everything is looking great and everything is right on target and his heartbeat is great. So here is to another great 20 weeks to come!



10 comments:

Hillary Sperry said...

Hehe! Cheers to anther great 20! Good luck :)

Jamie said...

Woohoo! Half way! I'm so exited for you! Like I said before: Boys are the best! :)

Allie and Fam said...

Yeah! That is a good time... half way. Next week, you can say you are "over half way there"!! I can't wait for little Josh Jr. to come!

Nelson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelson Family said...

Wow 20 weeks! That is so exciting. I hear the 2nd half goes by quicker. (I sure hope that is true!)

Brandon and Julie said...

YAHOO on half way, that is fantastic. only 20 more to go, he will be here before you know it.

The Stone's said...

I am a huge supporter of finding out what you're having! I think it helps you bond with them even before they're here! Hooray for half way!!! I'm sad you're not in my stake anymore!

Unknown said...

Hooray! It will just fly by. Seriously though, Gideon has turned out to be 100% just like his father... so umm, maybe start preparing yourself. :o) Love you guys!!

Jen said...

Enjoy the entire trip - time speeds up as soon as you become a mom!

Stephanie said...

The rest will be here and gone before you know it! Congrats on a healthy munchkin!