Saturday, November 1, 2008

Drum Roll Please......

Well we did go get our ultrasound yesterday and it was such an amazing experience to see my little baby moving around inside of me!! The Dr. said that everything looks great and we are still on target for our April 2 due date. So I am almost half done here people!! Time flies. For all of you that guessed we are going to have a girl, I am sorry to say you are WRONG!!! I am having a boy!! YAY for us. My only problem was I had a name picked out for a girl and I am completely blank on boy names. So I better get on that little problem. It was so much fun for me to see how Josh reacted, he was so giddy all day and he is so proud that he gets a little boy. Truth be told I am scared out of my mind for a boy because I don't have much experience with them at all. However, I couldn't be happier about it!!

Make sure to keep scrolling to check out our fabulous Halloween pics!!

13 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

I was talking to Zack this morning about how he is going to have a little buddy now! I think he almost had his first smile!!!

The Stone's said...

Yay!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! That will be so fun!

Hopkins said...

WOOO HOO!!! How exciting!!! I'm sure Josh is way pumped! I'm sure you'll do great with little Josh Jr! Congrats!

Jamie said...

I KNEW it! Oh I'm so exited for you! Boys are the best! Seriously, they're not hard at all I promise. Oh I'm so happy for you!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

oh YAY!! BABY BOY! How fun I know you will do great with a boy!! With the way our family goes feel blessed you got a boy I'm sure you will eventually have at least 1 girl!!!

Jenny said...

I am so excited for you! You guys will be such great parents! Don't worry about raising a boy...it just takes love and a strong gag reflex!

Jen said...

I'm so happy for you both! Don't you love seeing Josh as a dad - already so proud?

becky said...

Haha! so yesterday during my nap i had a dream i was visiting you and i came up with a name of the day for him. . . Pinto! haha you just sat there so emotionless and i was laughing so hard because i thought the name was so absurd and creative! (just in case you were wondering if i had any dreams about you and your baby, pinto) :>

Natalie said...

that's just wrong..pinto? I suppose we would just have to like it! ha ha ha ha! Baby boys are great! in many ways easier than girls. so you will be fine! I can't believe that my little brother is going to be a dad. that is so weird. love you both!

Brandon and Julie said...

congratulations, so exciting, boys are fun, you will be super swell with him

Stephanie said...

Awesome!!!!!! I am sure that Misty can give you tons on tips. By now baby boy terror she is an expert at!

Nicole said...

YAY for a boy! So happy for you :) Congrats!

Amanda said...

i had to get rid of my old blog here is the new one.
-Love ya.