Monday, July 14, 2008

Quick Update

Just wanted to do a quick update on my sister Allie and her baby Zackary. Last week they had to transfer him to Primary Children's Hospital to do a surgery on his heart, one of the valves wasn't shutting on it's own. The sugery went great and he is now resting back at St. Mark's Hospital. He now only weighs 1lb. 5 oz. But the doctor's saying he is doing great and that he is such a trooper. He is so precious. I put a few pictures this time to kind of give an idea of how tiny he really is. The stuffed animal in the picture is a beenie baby size. The last picture I loved because he is sticking out his little tongue.



7 comments:

Natalie said...

He is so beautiful and tiny! We are keeping him and Allie in our prayers! What a gorgeous boy!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

awwwh! he is so precious and tiny. isn't it amazing how small and perfect they are....thanks so much for the update. i am glad to know things are going ok. love you guys, and like natalie said you are all still in our prayers!

Allie and Fam said...

Thanks sis for everything! You have such great inlaws too. They are so sweet to keep us in their prayers! I love you... and so does baby Zack!!!

Jen said...

So glad to hear a good update on this sweet little baby. He has a lot of love and support to help him. The picture reminds me of photos of my friend's twins at that size. Today they are 5 years old and you would never know by looking at them all that they went through that early. Though I don't know her, I am keeping your sister and her family in my prayers.

Jenny said...

Wow he is so tiny! That tongue sticking out just shows that he has a lot of spunk. He is definitely a fighter! Love you all

The Stone's said...

He is so cute Amanda! I'm glad things are going well! I've been thinking about him a lot! What a fighter!

Stephanie said...

So happy to hear that Zac keeps on pushing through. Such a strong spirit in that tiny little thing. It is so incredible how something so small can be alive. Modern medicine is absolutely amazing.