Wednesday, July 16, 2008

American Idol Concert

Monday and Tuesday nights were the American Idol concerts in Salt Lake. I was fortunate enough to be able to go Monday night with my mom and all of my sister's. We had so much fun! Unfortunately the pictures I took that night didn't turn out so well. I was a little bit bummed about that. So my mom called me on Tuesday morning and told me she had gotten a pair of free tickets from her work and wanted to know if Josh and I wanted to go, I jumped at the chance. We had such a good time. We were sitting by a lot of older people that didn't really want to get into it but that didn't stop us from enjoying it. So I got to go to both nights of the concert and they were both fantastic!! Go ahead be jealous......






6 comments:

Jenny said...

First I can't believe i am commenting on your blog before Sarah!!!! Second, how lucky are you! I bet that concert was fabulous. They were all so good this time. How is Josh's new job going?

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

no way!! how fun!! i bet you had a blast BOTH nights!! yeah...alright we're jealous!

Jamie said...

Oh man, I am so jealous! I think this was the best American Idol season. I'm glad you had fun! :)

Anonymous said...

o my good ness you guys are s o lucky and i hope you had a good time!!
-emma

Jen said...

Lucky Ducks!!!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

oooh FUN!! I love American IDOL! YAY FOR DAVID ARCHULETA!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST I AM JEALOUS YOU GOT YOUR HUSBAND TO GO TO A CONCERT WITH YOU..CORY WILL NOT GO TO CONCERTS WITH ME!! I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE A BLOG..KEEP POSTING!