Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday

Josh was really enjoying his cake that we had at my aunt's house on Sunday for Easter. He loves to pose and be silly for pictures.
Just my mom and me enjoying our little Easter Gathering.
Just a picture of Josh and I on Easter, I was bummed that we forgot to take pictures of us in our Easter clothes for church but maybe next Sunday we will wear them again and get pictures then. It's just not the same. It's also not quite the same to celebrate Easter when you don't have kids of your own to hide the eggs for but we did the best we could and hid eggs for each other. That was still fun. And dinner with the family was fun as well. Last Easter we were in Missouri and we had just gotten engaged. It seems like it wasn't that long ago. Time flies!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for blogging and Happy Easter. I love to see what you guys are doing. You are such a fun couple!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

such fun! i wish you two were closer!! miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I love when you update! It makes me feel closer to you guys. Miss you tons and hope it's not too long before we get to see you again.

Stephanie said...

Ha Ha. Thanks so much for sharing your fun. While we have always found little ones are so cute at Easter, as a couple that has been together for 15 years now, I just have to tell you that we still color Easter Eggs every year! It is so fun to be a kid when you don't have any of your own!...Although, by reading your stories....I think your good. We married Doan's afterall.