Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First Football Game

Okay first football game of the season for Josh. This was right before the game and he was so nervous. But, I think he looks so sexy in his football outfit. GO SEMINOLES!!

I thought this picture was pretty cute, him and one of his football buddies were on the sidelines watching the game together.
Okay so my sister and I had a little bit of fun at the game. We put gummy worms in our teeth and cheesed it up for the camera. We just love football games.
Thought I would throw in a normal picture of the two of us. Just so you know it was FREEZING out there. I lost all feeling in my fingers and toes. I felt bad for the players who didn't have coats or hats. At least it wasn't snowing during the game. The game ended on a happy note. The Seminoles won the game with the final score being 24-6. YAY for Josh and his firt game.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun is this?! I would say that Jake needs something like this, because he really does...but he already has no free time. What to do?! I love football too!

Allie and Fam said...

Woot Woot!! Look at those cute girls... and the awesome football player! That was cold, but lots of fun!!!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

i have to agree with you amanda...josh does look pretty good in that uniform!! :) what a fun thing to be doing!! you are a good wife to be so supportive! looks like fun!!

Jenny said...

This is so fun and we love the video. You are so good to even freeze your toes for Josh! What a good wife you are! I am so glad you didn't have to sit in the stands alone. Yeah for your sis for joining you and supporting each other and Josh. Miss you

Nicole said...

Amanda! I haven't seen you forever! You and your husband are so cute!!! Well I just wanted to say hi and say congrats even though you've probably been married longer than I think :)