Thursday, March 20, 2008





So I finally got the motivation to start painting my ugly pinkinsh walls and I decided to start in the living room/kitchen areas. The first picture is of course the before look and the middle one is a terrible picture of me painting the very first strip on the wall. The last is the color and look it turned out to be. I absolutely love this green color. We did 3 walls this green color and painted the ones around them white. I personally think it looks 100% better. Now I just need to tackle the rest of my house.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for you! New paint is always so exciting!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

love the green!! I just did my laundry room a lime green color, and I love it! i love how brave you are!! awesome! can't wait to see some more stuff!! :)

sperry said...

I love a change of color! And the green is fantastic! Hey and didn't you do that on your birthday? :) I'm a dope and can't remember if it was yesterday or today but Happy Birthday anyway!

Jenny said...

I love that color too! It looks wonderful. I hope you had a great birthday! Love you