Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just For Fun

We have been having so much fun and have been so busy lately. Just a few of those things we have been doing include: a demolition derby, camping, swimming, a couple of birthday's, a girl's trip to Vegas, family moving into town, Josh and Becky both starting school, and finally getting ready for our trip to Cabo in just TWO days!! Whew! So much in so little time. It would of been fun to blog about each one of these things but I have a hard time doing that when I don't have pictures to include with it. Luckily my sister is letting me borrow her camera for our trip coming up so I will have loads of pictures to share when we return.

Below are some pictures of Talon my sister took a little while back and I thought I would share some. You will notice in some of the picutres his bottom lip is a little bit swollen. He fell of a camp chair and bit through his bottom lip. Poor guy! I love these pictures because his personality come out in them so much. He is definitely a cheese ball for the camera but he also has an attitude. We sure love that boy!!










7 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Busy time, and more to come!! Loving it all for you guys!

Hall Family said...

Talon is seriously the funniest kid. I love his facial expressions. They change so fast. I can't wait to see him in 2 days!!! Have an awesome time in Mexico.

Jenny said...

Thanks for the pictures! Have a wonderful time in Cabo.

Brandon and Julie said...

He is seriously the cutest little boy ever. Hope all is well with you, (which it sounds like it is)!!

Heather said...

I LOVE the pictures! They are so fun! Love you and hope you have one BLAST of a vacation!!! You deserve it! See you soon:)

Heather said...

oh and how could I forget... GO COUGARS!!!!

Corey Wilkey said...

I just love you guys....will you adopt me? I kinda just want talon to be my brother.....