Friday, September 19, 2008

Horseback Riding

My brother in law's family has a horse and they invited us to come riding with them last night becuase they were taking my nieces. Josh was so excited. Unfortunately, by the time we got there it was starting to get dark so all they had time for was a few laps around. I personally didn't really want to ride so I just enjoyed watching them. Madison did not want to get off the horse, she was loving it!! Marli on the other hand was terrified of the horse, so she also just watched. All in all it was a fun night for everyone.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun, Fun! I used to love riding horses when I was younger, but I haven't been since I was in 5th grade. I took a nasty fall and I think I've unintentionally avoided horses since. I still think they're beautiful.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

looks like you guys had a good time! It is making me laugh though, seeing josh being led around. just like when he was little! hahahaha! i hope you have a lovely day!

Allie and Fam said...

Good times. I just wish Josh had more time on the horse... maybe Jared can lead him every time!! :> LOL!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

cute pics!! I love that you guys are always doing stuff as a family:)

I set our profile to private so send me your email address and i will send you an invite.

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

lol..my email is reynoldsfamily@yahoo.com

Jenny said...

Josh used to ride alot and was really good at it! I bet he loved it! Glad you had fun!