Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinco De Mayo

So Josh thought it would be fun to celebrate Cinco De Mayo this year. Just a side note before you continue reading this...We are not afraid to be dorks and have some fun in the process. This is a very good example of what I am talking about. Josh brought home tacos and nachos for us to eat and then he bought stuff to make Margaritas (virgin of course) That was all very fun, and then Josh proceeds to tell me we are going to be playing a game/doing a craft. This craft was to make our very own Sambraros. (spelling??) So I have included some pictures just so you would believe me.... We had so much fun and I am so glad that I have a husband that is so creative and is not afraid to have some real fun!





9 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahahaha!! You two are so much fun! Where are the pictures of you, with your Sombrero? I wanna see you and your creation!! You are a lucky girl, Amanda! He is crazy! :)

Amanda said...

ha ha ha. I love it... I didnt know he was sooo stinkin creative! you know that sad thing is.. my husband is 1/2 Mexican.. and we did absolutely nothing! ha ha ha.

Al said...

that josh doan, so hot right now. :)

Cool stuff though, I want a sombrero and margarita glass!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh I love it! That is just the kind of thing that makes holidays like Cinco de Mayo worth celebrating! You have a very creative and fun husband indeed :)

Jen said...

I love it! What a guy! Next year, ask him to make a pinata!

Allie and Fam said...

I am laughing out loud and showing all the girls at work how cute you two are!!! I love it!

Jenny said...

He is hilarious!! I am so glad you guys have such fun. He must get that crazy-ness from his DAD!

Stephanie said...

L O L. Ha! So happy when two people can have so much fun! Love your creations. The closest I could get to celebrating was taco's. .....ooooohhhhh creative- NOT!
Cheers!

sperry said...

That's awesome! Happy Cinco De Mayo to EVERYONE! hehe that's pretty cool!