Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkins

Last night we went and picked out our pumpkins and decided instead of carving this year we would try painting them. We had so much fun doing this especially Talon. I don't know which he liked better though painting the pumpkin or himself! I got plenty of pictures during the process of decorating but of course did not get a picture of the end results. Mine was a spider, Josh did a mummy and Talon just make pretty designs. We love all these Halloween activities and have a whole bunch lined up for this week. Please excuse the mostly naked child in the pictures below. We don't usually have him walk around this way.

Talon loves to try on everyones shoes so when I pulled out some of my boots he just had to try those too.







2 comments:

Corey Wilkey said...

haha talon! what a goofball! i love the picture of him in the boots! and josh, i think you need to shave :-/ just sayin ;)

Jamie said...

SO fun! Hayden loves to wear our shoes too. I think it's adorable to see those chubby little legs shoved a huge shoe. I love the painting pumpkins idea, still messy but probably not quite as messy as carving. :) I wish I could see the end results...