Monday, July 26, 2010

July





Well July has been fun and busy for us. We have taken a mini trip to Salt Lake and filled our time with fun things like Lagoon, the Zoo, swimming, and 4th of July festivities. Unfortunately my camera picks and chooses when it like to work and it hasn't been for a while now. So I have a few pictures thanks to my sisters camera. Other things we have been doing this month: We play in the water in our backyard, we have been doing fireworks, and eating lots of popsicles to try and keep up with the St. George heat!

4 comments:

The Stone's said...

Amanda, Talon is so cute! I love his eyes! He's going to break hearts with those eyes!

Jamie said...

That boy sure knows what's good! I can't get enough Dr. Pepper either.:) And you are not kidding about that St. George heat! We were just there and it was scorchin! But Chad and I would totally move there if he could find a good job. We love it there!

Hall Family said...

Good to see my nephew takes after my heart with the Dr. Pepper. He does have amazing eyes. I miss him so much!!!

Allie and Fam said...

What else is there to say but that we miss you guys so much! I could just sit and stare at Talon all day long he's so cute!