Friday, June 11, 2010

What we have been up to lately...

We have been sick at our house for almost two weeks now! Everyone in our household has taken turns being sick for the last two weeks and all of us at the same time for a short time. It is ranging from ear infections, to sinus infections, to flu symptoms. It has been a very long two weeks!! When everyone is feeling better I think I will Lysol the whole house down. Before all this sickness came, we had such a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. I had most of my family here to visit us and we had so much fun. We went swimming and shopping and played games and laughed and cried and had a grand old time. So thanks for coming to visit! In the meantime we will all just work on getting better now.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh man I know how you feel. We have all taken turns being sick for about two months now. Even little Lily. :( Hope you guys feel better soon!