Thursday, August 13, 2009

4 months old










Well I can't believe that my baby boy is already 4 months old (on the 7th)! I cannot imagine my life without him now. He makes me laugh everyday! He is now weighing in at 14 lbs. 12 oz. and he is almost 27 inches long. So this boy is very tall, he is in the 95 percentile for his age. YAY for my future basketball star. Some of the other little things he is doing now, he rolls all over the place from his back to his stomach and his stomach to his back again. He loves his toys and his favorite song for me to sing to him is Take Me Out to the Ballgame. He loves his daddy, and he is constantly laughing. He has just recently started sleeping through the night now. He is also eating rice cereal once a day, I think he really likes it. I could go on and on about him but these are some of my favorite things. I just love my handsome boy!

8 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

He makes me smile every time I see him!! We need to take some new pics again, huh?! Datenight this weekend???

Jen said...

Beautiful pics!! It goes by so fast, so happy you're enjoying it all. Glad he's sleeping, too!

Amanda said...

Aww we love him too, he is so cute!!

Nike said...

First, I can't believe how big he's gotten! Second, he is so adorable. I am so happy for your cute little family!

Jamie said...

So cute! I love the cereal pictures and I can't get over his huge, gorgeous, blue eyes! He's gonna get a lot of ladies with those babies! :)

The Stone's said...

Seriously... could he be any cuter? My goodness he's gorgeous!

stefanielevi said...

I love your little once eyes. they are so big and beautiful. Be careful when he is older girls like guys with beautiful eyes.

He is going to be really tall. My little one is a year and he is 29 inches, an average 1 year old.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.