Wednesday, January 16, 2008



This is Christmas morning for us. Josh got some fun toys and gadgets and he is seriously just like a little boy. It was so much fun for me to be with him for Christmas. He was so excited he woke me up at 3 am to ask me if Santa came and if it was time to get up. I am not much of a morning person so I of course told him no and to go back to sleep. He woke me up again at about 6:30 and I knew I wasn't going to get much sleep after that so we woke up and opened our stockings and presents. After he made me Swedish pancakes. They were delicious.

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Spoiled little boy, is more like it!!:) hahahaha!! I am gald you guys are so happy! 3am!??!?! Is he JUST crazy!!! My kids sleep till 7am! I guess I am just lucky!:)

Jenny said...

Just like his Momma! I was always the first one up...not so much any more! I am so glad you guys have such fun and thank you for blogging!